Monday, July 29, 2013

Anand Arhato Email Conversation about OSHO COCOM Project Part-1

Note:- Please read the conversation from bottom to top


From: dhyanraj satyam <dhyanraj@yahoo.com>
Date: June 23, 2013 9:38:40 PM
To: Steve Metoyer <smetoyer@mac.com>,swami rajneesh <swamirajneesh@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Ozen news

steve
did i offer to return you money ? - its actually quite disgraceful that you give a small donation and then ask for it back as though you have deposited it in some bank account access on demand
i also donated 30,000 dollar and dont expect the project land to be sold to give me back the money - rajneesh also donated his money - whatever happens i dont expect the money back - it was my money and i put it where it would do most good - why would i regret that and stupidly say - thats my money still even though i donated it

dont ask for your donation back - or for a cottage either - that kindness from rajneesh you threw in his face didnt you ?

dhyanraj


From: Steve Metoyer <smetoyer@mac.com>
To: dhyanraj satyam <dhyanraj@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 9:39 PM
Subject: Fwd: Ozen news

Good luck to you dhyanraj, don't worry I won't be the one to !@#$%^&* your deal up. Since your returning money please send mine back
ARHATO

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:
From: dhyanraj satyam <dhyanraj@yahoo.com>
Date: June 23, 2013 7:07:37 PM PDT
To: Steve Metoyer <smetoyer@mac.com>
Cc: swami rajneesh <swamirajneesh@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ozen news
Reply-To: dhyanraj satyam <dhyanraj@yahoo.com>
steve - your questions were :

"what has happened to you? Iam sorry I have to say this but as far as I can tell your not being honest" -
more of a judgement than a question isnt it ? - answer - rajneesh is honest and you cant tell very far obviously

"why didnt you say that?" regarding things bought for the land in goa
focusing on some small details of the vast amount of details rajneesh has had to look after - you see this as somehow evidence against rajneesh - buggered if i can see why - just ignoring all that has been achieved to come to a wrong conclusion that all is lost

"is this a scam?"
answer - no - you are completely mistaken and out of order

"what is the truth?"
answer - the truth is we are making an ashram - and need to deal with money to do it - and the truth is you are making a fuss because you think you lost twenty thousand dollars which in the first place you gave as a donation -

now you have your answers - the same ones i have given you several times already so i dont know why you are saying you didnt get answered - now what do you want ?

- you ask for answers and the truth but you dont like the answers and the truth must be a lie eh - after all evil types like me and rajneesh are saying and we dont deserve any respect because your money is lost and we took it didnt we ? just scamming you werent we ? that really pisses me off that you think so steve

dhyanraj


From: Steve Metoyer <smetoyer@mac.com>
To: dhyanraj satyam <dhyanraj@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: Ozen news

These Were my questions, they haven't been answered,quite trying to twist my words

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 23, 2013, at 7:45 AM, Steve Metoyer <smetoyer@mac.com> wrote:

> Hi soma, sorry to get you involved but I have no choice I want what I say to be sheared with anyone who is part of this so called co com. This letter is for Rajneesh, it breaks my heart that you have not returned my letter I wrote to you 4-8-13, I no you had a heart attack  and iam glad you are ok, I saw something you put out in may 2013 about being honest, what has happened to you? Iam sorry I have to say this but as far as I can tell your not being honest, you show some numbers but at this point I don't believe you, your first accounting for goa, you said you put 800,000 us. In the fund and now you say 400,000 us., you say you bought all these things for land but you told me last year that most everything was lost or stolen in goa, why didn't you say that?,you talk about bamboo floor mats for huts in goa, but you shipped them to Mexico with Buddha, why not say that? Now you say you have to keep what  your doing secret , what Bull !@#$%^&*. Is This A Scam? You are taking people's money so you must be responsible , the money people give you for cocom is not yours. Cocom was supposed to be for all as a sheared thing but you have taken that away from everyone and made it a rajneesh thing, I gave for cocom, not for a Rajneesh kingdom. I thought you and everyone with you would be sensitive to these things after all that went on with osho, but looks like the same old tricks. Rajneesh WHAT IS THE TRUTH ??
>
> I am writing this for myself and everyone that gave you money, I will not let this go until you respond.  Love ARHATO
>
> P.S.  soma thanks for getting my last letter to dhyanraj I thought there are 12 in the core group maybe you could get this to the rest of them. Thanks
>
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Apr 8, 2013, at 12:11 PM, Steve Metoyer <smetoyer@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> Iam sorry that this has hurt you, but can't you see there are big problems? I am not calling anyone a lier I just think all these half truths have to stop so ozen can go forward with no bones buried. Soma I no you do all you can with great love but iam not questioning the work iam questioning the the way it's being presented. When I was last there I was told there was a board or something like it , iam not trying to stop something iam trying to help it go forward, and as for not being there I would but I have no money to come and I lost everything trying to go to goa. Soma don't take this personally, I just think 100 truth is best other wise your very close to real estate fraud
>>
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>> On Apr 8, 2013, at 11:46 AM, soma <anandsoma1@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> dear arhato
>>>
>>> thanks for your mail however it makes me immensely sad what you are writing... you have been with us, you have seen how we work and put every effort needed into this project. there is no board of directors, you know it very well, it is just rajneesh and min and myself and maitreya and the rest of the team. we have no directors, we have no support whatsoever, we are fighting here all alone, with administration, with the permits, with the rules of the country, with investors and money... and who is doing all the work? it is rajneesh himself, working day and night and occupying his time with all this bullshit instead of meditating, but if he goes into mediation, who will take care? who will manage all he does? you? me? if i go into meditation, who will manage the small small things? i work what i can and rajneesh more than that, and you say he is not transparent? then what is he? a cheater? a lier? you know him, you know our fight, you have been here. i'm surprised you can say these things...
>>> what you say about goa is really untrue, i'm telling you the truth, it is not like that! he didn't try anything for any higher value, we just wanted a permit to build but while we did so, the landrules in goa changed. we had to find out under which rule we could apply because all the areas changed, there was a new map and so our land fell under a new type of land, that was not in our hands. we tried to bring the project to the panchyat for approval, but what did they say? that they cannot give us the permit because they don't know under which area our land falls and under which law. that is the truth! there is no law. you think rajneesh tried to do something to make more money? please, arhato! he wants to build but they didn't let him, and said we had to wait for the new land law to pass, we are still waiting! government fell, elections, new government, again new rules... do you know of any project in goa that got building permission in the last 2 years? there are none, because they are not giving permits until all this is clear... it is not rajneesh, it is the government of goa creating the mess... you want to try? you want to get the permit? please go ahead and then tell me rajneesh is a lier!
>>>
>>> you say that his comments or no-comments hurts everyone, but you hurt me... it doesn't matter, i know that what we are doing is more than what anybody else would have managed so far, i have no doubt anyone would have given up long before, but rajneesh fights and keeps fighting... if you want him to give up, it is really easy... he might...
>>>
>>> i will send him your mail and i will send it to the others too...
>>>
>>> i wonder sometimes why people are not here to help us build instead of being home and criticizing. for whom are we doing all this? is it not for all of us, to make the dream come through? am i not giving my life for that dream? am i making any money out of this? is rajneesh? we are working just for that dream and you tell us we are liars... how would you feel?
>>>
>>> still, i feel love in your words, i will stay with that...
>>> love
>>> soma
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Apr 8, 2013, at 11:30 AM, Steve Metoyer wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi soma
>>>>
>>>> Want ya to know iam always sending my love. Iam writing to you because I want you to read this first, this is for Rajneesh and board of directors I don't know who they are so I hope you will forward this to them. I would like to know what happened? Rajneesh you said when we first started with this project in goa you would be open and honest, I think something went wrong, it seems to me the problem was when you tried to have hwy put through forest so the land would have more value, then you had problems. Rajneesh you lead us to believe it was others that where against you, I believe this was first mistake, for some reason you became the king of cocom and decided to make Disneyland I have to say that (we) I  trusted that when we gave to this beautiful idea that we really could make a place for us to grow and I still think that can happen but you must tell the whole truth not what sounds good. I can see ozen has problems, your math dosent work out. There is not total honesty here, to the ones that trusted, and I personally believe you owe that to us, you said that construction had started, what's the truth?
>>>> Dose cocom still exist or has it become a real estate and resort project? I still have love for you and this project but not the dishonesty,it hurts everyone
>>>>
>>>> Love Steve
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Sent from my iPad
>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment